The big screen at The JPT is one of the most effective targeted ways to reach both tourists and local residents in the Newport area.
Below are a few of our recent advertisers, certainly not on-screen all at once. We feel it is important that we do not overwhelm our guests so your story can be told. Yet you will be in very good company with both national and local messages.
National: Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Hawaii Tourism, Tourism Australia, FX, PBS, ABC, Google, AirBNB, Samsung, Blue Moon, Heineken, Coors, Alex & Ani, Starbucks, Principal, Toyota, Fiat, Ford, Porsche, Lexus, Land Rover, Genesis and more.
Local: Newport Restoration Foundation: Rough Point, Discover Newport, Newport Restaurant Week, The Public’s Radio NPR, Lila Delman Real Estate, Bar‘Cino, Newport Restrurant Group, The Narrows in Fall River, Andreozzi Architects, Adirondack, Sail Newport, Vanderbilt Hotel, Tresor, Newport Waves, Bowen’s Wharf, Newport Naked, Sight-Sailing and more.
We keep it very simple in terms of rates:
Just $200 per week with a 4-week minimum for a slide that rotates as people enter the theater (multiple impressions) and $250 per week with a 4 week minimum for a 30 second spot that you provide us to be shown before each show. We can help out with design on the slides if needed. Technical specifications will be provided on request.
If you have an existing advertisement that must be adapted to DCP (Digital), we can do that for an additional $150.
We are interested in sponsorships of specific movie nights for your customers/clientele. Examples would be:
- What's Up Newp sponsorship of multiple films all year round including two nights of Jaws
- Narragansett Beer as a sponsor of our summer movie series
- Around The Buoy Podcast & Latitude Yachts as sponsors of boating film series
- Memorial Funeral Home as a sponsor of our annual holiday Elf to collect food for The Martin Luther King Center
- Fitzpatrick Group screening of Grease this past summer as a "thank you" for customers and friends.
Talk to us about your ideas and we'l help make them a reality.
Thanks for considering! Let us know if we can add your name to this list of business partners or if you have any questions.